User Behavior Dashboard
Welcome to the Quick Start Guide of the User Behavior Dashboard!
User Behavior Dashboards aim to give user audiences based on user behaviors with the Flow, based on interaction probability by time, weekday, and hour, and how many campaigns receive and respond on your channel.
Identifies potential distinct audiences, segmenting by particular behaviors and usage of the Flow, among other variables.
In this Quick Start guide, we'll show you how to learn, explore, and act about the CSAT Dashboard of your channel. You'll see the play-by-plays you need to get the Dashboards basics under your belt, making you a seasoned expert in no time.
Obtain information about customer behaviors on your channel.
Filter by date, audience, user manners, or Flow based on your needs.
Analyze the information and decide to redefine your Flow on what's essential for your goals and focus them on the right path.
Before You Start
Before you start this tutorial, make sure that:
- You have a Yalo Studio account.
- Time has passed since your Flow is active and data is available to analyze.
Build confidence by trying things on your own!
Go to the Analytics section (left on the main navigation panel), then click User Behavior , and then play around the dashboard!
Get familiar with the User Behavior Dashboard
The page is made of the following content::
- Data Boxes
- Graphics of CSAT over time, Good and Bad Experiences
- Details of the Experiences
Let's start with the Data Boxes.
First Data Boxes
The first three Data Boxes are these:
Analysis Interval: Change the date ranges to see the information.
Audience: select the different audiences that will be included in the analysis.
The different audiences can be:
- Inactive User
- Need Attention
- Potential User
- Loyal User
- Average User
User Has Only One Day of Activity: Select if the user with only one activity day with the Flow.
Flow: This filter selects a specific Flow for the analysis, in case you have more than one.
Has Received Campaigns: Select if the user that received campaigns from the Flow.
Once you change a filter, click the reload button on the right side.
The next three Data Boxes
Download the data for deeper research, see the section Export Data at the bottom of this guide.
User Behavior Graphics
The page contains several interesting graphics; the first three are:
Average Audience Overview
Know the audience and the behavior in the variables of:
Active days, total messages, days since last activity, campaign received, and response.
Compare the audiences and the behavior in the same variables as the previous graphic.
The different audiences
- Inactive User: Is the audience with more days of inactive with the Flow.
- Need Attention: The audience with more days inactive with the Flow; however, it is the group with more active days and the best response rate probably needs motivation.
- Potential User: Have a good interaction with the Flow or responds to campaigns.
- Loyal User: With the best response rate and many active days, could be rewarded to these users.
- Average User: This audience regularly interacts with the flow; it does not excel in any metric.
Click on the elements (Inactive User, Average User, etc.) to enable/disable the filters for further analysis.
The following graphics contains more details about the user activity.
Hover over the bars to see the detailed information in each graphic.
You can download data from each Data Box within the User Behavior Dashboard in several formats, such as CSV, Excel, JSON, HTML, and Markdown, among others.
To export the data:
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top right of the Data Box/Graphic.
- Then click on the Download data button.
- In the pop-up, choose the type of format you want.
- Click on Advanced data options
We recommend leaving the rest of the checks marked as they are, only changing the field: Number of rows with the value: All Results, so that the export of data gets correctly generated.
- Click Download
- Save the file for further analysis.
If "All Results" is not available
Downloading an unlimited number of results is restricted for queries with table calculations.
To download more than "Results in Table", select "Custom" and enter a limit of up to 100,000 rows.
Updated 9 months ago