Navigating Flow Builder
When accessing Flow Builder, you will see the complete list of available Flows for the selected section of Flow Builder.
The Flows list page displays the following columns:
- Flow: Name of the Flow. Click on the row to open the Flow.
- Channel: The channel the Flow functions on.
- Status: The present status, either Active or Not Active, for the selected Flow.
- Last Updated: The last update date that was completed on the selected Flow.
You can order the list by any column by clicking on the title.
- Select any Flow by clicking on the row.
The navigation dashboard displays links to the Flows list and Yalo Studio.
The Create New button allows you to create a new Flow.
Updated 8 months ago