When accessing Flow Builder, you will see the complete list of available Flows for the selected section of Flow Builder.
The Flows list page displays the following columns:
- Flow: Name of the Flow. Click on the row to open the Flow.
- Channel: The channel the Flow functions on.
- Status: The present status, either Active or Not Active, for the selected Flow.
- Last Updated: The last update date that was completed on the selected Flow.
You can order the list by any column by clicking on the title.
- Select any Flow by clicking on the row.
The navigation dashboard displays links to the Flows list and Yalo Studio.
The Create New button allows you to create a new Flow.
Updated 4 months ago