Notifications must be approved by WhatsApp before they can be sent out to users.
You can view the status on the Notifications List page. The Status column will let you know if they have been approved, rejected, or are waiting for review.
- Select an approved message from the notifications list to send a Notification.
- Go to the Testing tab to try out the notification template.
- Enter the tester's phone number (the one that will receive the notification). To add more than one tester, click on the New Tester button.
- Fill out the variables of the selected template.
- Click Try Test to send out the message.
- The tester will receive the notification and review if everything is correct (syntax, format, etc.) before sending it to a bigger audience through a Campaign.
The Code tab allows you to view the cURL message code for the API request.
Click Copy to copy and paste to your system application.
Updated 16 days ago